Wanah

Fashion, Music and Life

8:57 PM

My Favourite Surfing Spot

Posted by wan nah

Everyone is talking about internet and high technologies stuff in the era of modern century. Well, that of course include all of the ages of people such as the elderly, kids, children and especially youngsters. In my opinion, most of the elderly people tend to surf net about investments, kids about games and cartoons, whereas for the youngsters, they tend to surf various types of specialties which include almost everything about entertainment. For me, I do have my own favourite surfing spot which I will surf almost everytime when i'm there, and it is in my own room. As soon as i reach my room, the first thing that comes into my mind is to on my laptop and access to the email and facebook. I really think that facebook was a great success as most of the youngsters tend to apply their own account so that they can access to their friend's account and interact with each other. Besides, facebook also plays a major role in finding friends which had not been contacted for a long period, that would probably be friends from primary school, kindergarten and also from secondary school. I choose my room as my favourite spot because it is the most comfortable place to do everything such as to watch movie while eating and to laugh loudly, to lay down when i wanted to and to also dig nose, painting my nails, and etc. Apart from that, I will also surf to different types of games such as the Texas Pocker, Restaurant City, Pet Society, Bejeweled and etc. These games are of course suitable to be played by the people of all ages. I of course have my own favourite game to play and it's been changing eveyrtime. The use of facebook not only provide information about friends, it also help us to catch up with the stuff that friends are really up to and of course to get to know how they are doing recently.

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS








2 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

erm.money i love money

from Nikel Khor

wan nah said...

lol..me too..

Post a Comment