Wanah

Fashion, Music and Life

3:05 AM

Jogoya, Starhill

Posted by wan nah

Japanese buffet has been spreaded all the while and those that were the well-knowns including Tenji, Jogoya, Yaki yaki, Sasaki and etc. On my birthday, I was invited to have a Japanese buffet in Jogoya, Starhill and it was a treat from my housemates.

IMG_7166


IMG_7170


IMG_7176


IMG_7177


IMG_7183


IMG_7196


IMG_7185


IMG_7201


IMG_7200


IMG_7205


All of us were so full on that day..Thanks to all of my housemates, those who accompanied me and those who wishes and gave me gifts as well..thanks to all..It was an amazing day..

4 comments:

sengseng said...

yummy yummy yummy..oh ya..where is yaki yaki.??hehe

wan nah said...

yaki yaki is at jalan bukit bintang..:p

maro^gal said...

nice... havent try tis yet... hope can go soon... =]

wan nah said...

...:p

Post a Comment