Wanah

Fashion, Music and Life

8:32 AM

Balik to interesting kampung

Posted by wan nah

The day before Chinese New Year, as usual, I was ordered by my parents to hometown which is located in Johor to visit my aunties. It was very boring because of the 'kampung' thing, an extremely ulu place untill you have to drive so far from that kampung area just to get a reload card...and this place, my kampung is situated in Semerah.

IMG_6541

IMG_6547
SPOTTED!! no helmet.....
Nah!!Actually 95% of the residents there don't wear helmet which is what i don't like about because it is so so dangerous...Not only this, they can also have up to 3 or 4 people on the mototrcycle and it's...including the babies with no helmets!!

IMG_6555
An ancient bicycle used by my uncle to send durians

IMG_6581
Can u guess what is this??

India Apple...Unbelievable??

There's more trees nearby my uncle's house...durian, mangoesteen, mango, pineapple, pumpkin, pineapple, duku langsat, rambutans...etc

IMG_6579
Chili padis

IMG_6575
pumpkin

IMG_6571
Limau

IMG_6584
This photo...It looks so familiar to me when i first saw the KFC advertisement where there were an old couple waititng for their son and daughter to come back. That advertisement gave me a very deep impression because it looks too much like my relatives and parents who always sit outside to welcome others.

IMG_6593
preparing for foods...all homemade

IMG_6592

IMG_6594

IMG_6597
Everything was homemade..

IMG_6600


Taaaaa Daaaaaaaaaaa!!
So many foods...altogether 10 types..so full!!

IMG_6602

On the 2nd day of Chinese New year, we were at the Batu Pahat Mall which leaded by my relatives.
In the mall, there was a huge God of Prosperity...and I just can't wait to take photo with Him..

IMG_6627
me and my cousins

IMG_6629
father and me

Coincidently, there was a performance...which the performers were invited from China.

IMG_6660

IMG_6644

IMG_6647

Next, we shopped for a while and headed back home. After having dinner, we went to a Batu Pahat park to get some fresh air.

IMG_6667
The Batu Pahat symbol..

My balik kampung trip ended on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year..feel so relieved from the 'Hor Liaos'...(foods)

0 comments:

Post a Comment